Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Cyber bulling

Today (thursday) I finally did my speech! My topic was cyber bulling and what we can do to prevent it. I chose this topic because everyone knows how cyber bulling effects people, but i just wanted to try get the message out the a bit more that its not ok. 

While I was doing my speech, i was reallyyyy nervous but i managed to get through t with out any major mess ups. I fumbled a couple of times on my words and i think next time i could have maybe learned my speech a bit better so i wouldn't need cue cards. I don't really want to get into the next level of reading out my speech to the whole school so i don't mind so much that it wasn't perfect. 

I enjoyed listening to all the people in my class' speeches, and i think they were all pretty good. So i can't really say who i enjoyed the most. Anyway, thanks for reading :) 

What do you think you could have improved on while doing your speech?

1 comment: