Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Term 4 highlights

This term has gone soooooo fast! I can't believe I only have 1 week left at school before I go to college. This term has been really fun and I will have so many memories from St Bens that will stay with me forever. My 6 highlights for this term areeee.......

Year 8 assembly

This week the year 8s have been planing the year 8 assembly... i would say more but i don't want to give anything. Although it has been really fun planning it :)

Retreat

Today the year 8s went on our last St. Benedicts retreat ever! It was loads of fun and we played lots of great activities. I really enjoyed the activity where we had to write our name on a piece of card and then it got passed around the circle and everyone had to write something nice about you. I got a lot of gymnastics and flexibility comments.

Talent Quest 

The real contest hasn't happened yet but as a house captain, I got the opportunity to watch the auditions and decide who gets through or not. It was really fun.

Zone Athletics

This year i made it to zones for athletics, because i came second in long jump out of the year 8 girls. It was fun because it was a really nice day and i just basically hung out with me friends the whole time and I think i came last or something in Long jump but it was still fun.

Tech

This term I have been in electronics for tech and we've been making an electronic car thats wheels spin so it drives around. I made mine a turtle.

T-ball

This term we've been playing cricket and t-ball for sport. I enjoyed playing t-ball because i play softball outside of school, so i wasn't half bad (normally i'm not very good at most school sports, like dodgeball).

So that was my 6 highlights. It will be really sad leaving St. Bens because its been such a great year.

What is your most fun experience you've had this year at school?

1 comment:

  1. good post (same quility to astin's) oh yay first comment

    ReplyDelete